ARCHS has issued $3.9 million to support and enhance after school and youth development services across the region. ARCHS provided FY 2023 grants to the following organizations:
- -Big Brothers Big Sisters of Eastern Missouri
- -Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater St. Louis
- -Employment Connection
- -Fathers & Families Support Center
- -Gene Slay’s Girls and Boys Club
- -Grind + Growth
- -HOME WORKS!
- -Hopewell Center
- -Mark Twain Community Resource Center
- -Midtown Community Center
- -Northside Youth and Senior Service Center
- -Riverview West Florissant Development Corp.
- -Stray Dog Theatre/Arts in Mind
- -United 4 Children
- -Youth & Family Center
ARCHS secured its funding from the Missouri Departments of Elementary and Secondary Education and Social Services. ARCHS’ funded partners will provide additional leveraged/in-kind support to further advance the ARCHS’ funded programs. Services available through ARCHS’ funding include after school programs, behavioral health support, career exploration, college scholarship applications, HiSet preparation, job skills, mentoring, tutoring, and additional wrap around support services.