Current Job Openings:
Director, Family Support Initiatives
ARCHS is seeking a results-oriented, Director, Family Support Initiatives. Duties will include the business execution and on-site support/monitoring of grant contracts and grantee contractor reports/invoices for ARCHS’ funded family support programs.
This position will require extensive knowledge of community/social service and workforce program design, implementation and evaluation. Ability to manage portfolio of grant funded programs requiring documentation, budget monitoring, results reporting, assessment and logic model development. Extensive project management experience is required. Knowledge of workforce development case management, data input and report retrieval i.e. Toolbox and MoJobs preferred.
The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Education, Social Work, Sociology or related field (Masters a plus), excellent writing and presentation skills, competence in Microsoft software including: Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Producing videos for ARCHS funded programs
- Will aid in weekly production and scheduling of social media and website posts
- This will include writing copy, taking/editing photographs and managing the back-end of social media websites
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Photoshop
- Intermediate understanding of photography/videography
- Will be working with Canon and Blackmagic hardware
- Organized and able to set and manage one’s schedule
- Basic understanding of the back-end of social media outlets, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Ability to pass a state background check
- Ability to pass Family Care Safety Registry check
- Ability to travel across Missouri
This is a college credit-based, volunteer internship position that offer hands on, portfolio building experience. A salary is not provided, but expenses, such as mileage are reimbursed.