Current Job Openings:
Research and Evaluation Analyst
ARCHS is seeking a full-time Research and Evaluation Analyst with a dynamic data informed approach to grant management and measurement. This position is responsible for supporting an effective system that monitors the progress, impacts, and successes of ARCHS’ 30 funded initiatives. Candidates must demonstrate exemplary technical skills related to logic models, qualitative and quantitative research/analysis, data management/analysis, scorecards, field observation, info graphics, and report writing.
Requirements: Minimum of bachelor’s degree, master’s degree (MBA) a plus; 5+ year experience; documented portfolio of evaluation/research; highly organized; deadline focused; outgoing; inquisitive; a strong coach, writer, and editor. ARCHS’ benefit package includes a 401(k) match. Be prepared to provide examples of work upon request.
- Producing videos for ARCHS funded programs
- Will aid in weekly production and scheduling of social media and website posts
- This will include writing copy, taking/editing photographs and managing the back-end of social media websites
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Photoshop
- Intermediate understanding of photography/videography
- Will be working with Canon and Blackmagic hardware
- Organized and able to set and manage one’s schedule
- Basic understanding of the back-end of social media outlets, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Ability to pass a state background check
- Ability to pass Family Care Safety Registry check
- Ability to travel across Missouri
This is a college credit-based, volunteer internship position that offer hands on, portfolio building experience. A salary is not provided, but expenses, such as mileage are reimbursed.